• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Starting a serious realmap

Zonet

Web Developer
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Today i decided to start a realmap. This one will be online for a long time. So i want you guys to help me/us out with what you think is best. the realmap will be 8.60. We will work on our very own map. Which is not a download and start server. Secondly. I was wondering what players like nowdays. High exp-rate Mid exp-rate or low exp-rate. Personally im thinking more of low exp-rate with pvp enforced ability. Most likely zantera.net with alot lower experience, I want people to really work to get level 250. And not just turn on their bot and leave it for a day , Back to their pc, Wooha 264.

I will hire 3 gamemasters. ( 3 spots left )
I will hire 2 Mappers Right now ( 2 spots left )
I will hire 1 hoster (1 spot(s) left)

If you are intreset please replay to this thread. or contact me privalty.
Write your ideas as a replay.

Hey sounds like this will be a good ot your doing.
Im from Switzerland
Im a Mapper started like 4months ago.
Im a Beginner Spriter started about 5days ago mysprites : Polars Sprites
Im a seriouse and good helper and im very often on and searching for a good long open server.
Il send my MSN Adress Privatly.

No offence but, if you want low exp then play rl tibia, seriously...

I had similar idea aswell. To have 8.6, pvp-e, middle exp and shit

I'm almost done aswell :p

:p

But goodluck with ur server :p

Well i prefer low exp over high exp, make it around 3x constant exp (no stages) and perhaps add some custom quests to your rlmap.

No offence but, if you want low exp then play rl tibia, seriously...
If there are no overpowered gifts, then playing for free on rlmap isn't so bad.

Hey Zonet, I am from Canada and have been working with OT's ever since 7.1. I had a successful War server running with 150+ people for about 6 months. However, due to school work I had to abandon it. I want to apply for the Gamemaster position. I know my way around OT's and am ready to contribute towards the new project in every way. If you do happen to choose me I won't let ya down.;) GL.

[email protected]

Zonet I would like to apply for GameMaster I wont write an application since I really dont need alot of experience (Which I have)because I will just inforce the rules such as botting,MC ect...

Why 3 mappers for a RLmap?
Anyways, if you want to use low stages, make a custom map.

Back