• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Starting a website problem!

Majeski20

Reaction score
Hello Otland!
I've followed a tutorial to make a acc page. Everything went as it should until i came to this part

Go to the htdocs folder located inside of the Xampp folder, and find config.php. Open it in wordpad or notepad. do cntrl + f, and type in "//Location of data directory" without the quotes. Where it says "$dirdata" put the location of the data folder from your server there. It should look similiar to this: C:/YurOTS STF Edition/data/ but it should be YOUR data directory, not mine. Remember to put the / at the end of the directory.

I can't find the config.php anywhere! Anyone knows where it could be placed?

I'm using XAMPP 1.6.6a.
Modern AAC trunk.
OTserver TFS 0.3.6 Crying Damson.

Thanks in advance! :(

Wierd. Still cant find it. This is my map

ththi.jpg

No config.php or config map.

maybe first upload ur own website files?- I mean files from trunk of ur moderAcc.

Well, my mistake. I added the file into htdocs map and found 1 config file. But when i try to do "ctrl+f" search function and search for "//location of data directory" or anything like that it doesn't show up. Whats wrong?

tbh, i don't rly understand what you need help with :S, you needed help to setup a website, right?

Yes, i followed a tutorial about setting up website, and there was different steps. One step was to found the config.php and change different things inside it. (which i didn't)

Back