• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Starting again!

Dire

Reaction score
Yo so I was thinking about playing here again!
Before I quit, I gave away all my stuff so I would appreciate any Axes/Shields, stuff for warrior and some money to buy pots so I can get rolling again. Thank you in advance guys and have fun playing the game!

Late edit;
My in game name = Dire

Last edited:
haha jay nobody knows you either fucking retard and dire msg me in game ill give you some cash

haha jay nobody knows you either fucking retard and dire msg me in game ill give you some cash
Would be nice of you mate, but an IGN to pm would be nice as well

Edit;
Or pm me on Dire if you catch me online

Yo so I was thinking about playing here again!
Before I quit, I gave away all my stuff so I would appreciate any Axes/Shields, stuff for warrior and some money to buy pots so I can get rolling again. Thank you in advance guys and have fun playing the game!
give me your name ingame

ITZ XED AT YOUR SERVICES FAGGOTS I WONT SOMEBODY TO FIGHT UNLIKE CUNTS SCARED TO EVEN GO WARMODE IN CASE I COME AND FUCK IT UP

ITZ XED AT YOUR SERVICES FAGGOTS I WONT SOMEBODY TO FIGHT UNLIKE CUNTS SCARED TO EVEN GO WARMODE IN CASE I COME AND FUCK IT UP
Wtf you can't fuck up nothing, just orshabaal ots like aurera maybe gajs but with ur "massive team" u can't do a shit, remember that the point of killing people on this game is doing it with friends (think that u don't have anymore) not with own tibia clients opened on a diferent computer ;>

but nil i do have friends on this server and you should know better than anyone i will always have friends no matter what i do

but nil i do have friends on this server and you should know better than anyone i will always have friends no matter what i do
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH you must be blind to say this, look at forum, you are lucky that the 85% of your forum haters don't play anymore xd

"friends" hahahahaha
the only friend you ever had on here was nil and even he left ur faggot ass
go hide in your wardrobe with ur twin brother before your dad gets home and loosens ur ass

give me your name ingame
IGN = Dire

Guys can we keep the hate out of this thread?
Wtf you bring these discussions here for?

Edit; I'm happy that at least a couple of people has decided to help me get a decent start, however, I would appreciate if these people actually contacted me in game and helped me rather than just saying that they will help me..

Last edited:
Back