• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Starting from 0...but I mean from 0 lol

Rock Rules

Noobie :v
Reaction score
ok dudes... here's what happening to me, I got a friend who knows how to run a server(and what I mean saying he knows how... is he knows code things), I'm like his assistant because I'm a mapper, I know how to create monsters and I'm a spell maker, and I have some free time and I desire to open my own server and I asked my friend to help me with that but he's busy...so I wanted to know if some here can explain me well step by step how to open a server...and guide me about codes or terms in the way because I know nothing about codes...

I saw the tutorials...but those are for a server 8.6, my friend use the 10.77 version, if anybody help me explaining by here or get in contact with me to teach me how to start to run a server with 10.77 version I'll be so glad :)

I'll be glad to help you. add me on skype
matthew.tieri
ask any questions you may need.

I tried to use the uniform server program but it doesn't work, can anybody pass me one that works(with windows)?

once you learn to inculcate good habits :) buy yourself the cheapest vps linux and the first thing you learn compilation guides are on the forum :)

Back