• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Starting in Thais or Rook?

Thais? Or Rook?

• Rook

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • Thais

Votes: 20 55.6%

• Total voters

BeniS

Advanced OT User
Senator
Reaction score
Where do you think is the best place to start in an rpg real map? Thais? or Rook?

Need feedback

O.K, Lets See The Odds.
Rook - Rats, Rotworm, Snake, Wolf, Tutorial, Low Exp, No Money..
Thais - Every Monsters You Can Think Of.. Good EXP For Low Level. Voctation, Promotion, Premium, Depot,ETC.

My Pick Is.... ~~__T_H_A_I_S__~~

u could make a custom rook, with abit custom high lvl, just for fun. wont take long to go through :) i like doing rook so i will say
~ROOK~

I voted for Thais, but if you had a well mapped Rook and had all monsters+npcs placed,
I would start all palyers there, with a leather set.

what ip wanna play :thumbup:

icehaw~ has rook and like 100+ chars is rooked in lvl 100 so i think use rook so nuubs can hunt rook ;) :D:D

the ip is frozen-starfire.hopto.org also is website..

Ive come to the conclusion that ill give players both options hehe, you can skip rook or if you want to start there for some reason then the option is there :p

Thais- I don't like rook so much;* No fun if its just 4 rats and you are lvl 8 =O
Then it's just the same Rats in Thais=P

Back