• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Starting Life Thread Its My First Time Doing One So here we go!

Reaction score
Me Getting Level 100.

Level 100..jpg:)

Annie Done =)!
Annie done.jpg

Couple Levels After anni Forgot to screenshot 2 levels :( ill try to remember next time
Level 105.jpg

First of all, everytime u paste a new ss into paint press "New" and second dont use the Thumbnail links given for forums from whatever image sharer site you use. Use the "Hotlinks" or whatever their called. that way the picture will be bigger and everyone will be happier. About the screenshots :) they look pretty cool alltho its hard seeing anything ^^^^

My screenshoot thread is also my first screenshoot thread. :) Before i did some threads on forums with screens but that was morely way to become tutor or way to show how retarded actual tutors are. :) Good luck. Fix that screenshoot sizes. Get UOSU screenshoot utility or something and upload your pics to imageshack/photobucket or so.

Goodek Luckek :)

i love when people use there account number for otland o.o

Back