• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Starting Lunarforce

Naxtie

mapper, designer
Solutions
Reaction score
I was thinking of starting on lunarforce, if anyone is willing to help me out with some cash and equipment I would appreciate it alot. PM me if u wanna know my ign..

Also i'm all alone so I could need some company >_>

I was thinking of starting on lunarforce, if anyone is willing to help me out with some cash and equipment I would appreciate it alot. PM me if u wanna know my ign..

Also i'm all alone so I could need some company >_>
Lunarforce is dead, make a main char and a ek or rp for maker free spawns

Lunarforce is dead, make a main char and a ek or rp for maker free spawns
Clearly it's not dead since there's 100+ players online, and that's enough for me. Shadowcores has way to much players on it.

Clearly it's not dead since there's 100+ players online, and that's enough for me. Shadowcores has way to much players on it.
50% is afk in depots / making ml. 50% botting. so 50players, its like 100spawns u can bot so 50free spawns for you

50% is afk in depots / making ml. 50% botting. so 50players, its like 100spawns u can bot so 50free spawns for you
Well, that's exactly what I want. I dont want a crowded server where u cant hunt at all.

Back