• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Starting my own OT

Bryroid

Reaction score
Any post that has everything valid and UP TO DATE? I've been searching videos, and post on the forum but at some point or something is outdated or is missing files or the links are broken. Can someone put me on the right dirreccion on where to look? or post the right link that has everything working properly? would appreciated a lot. Thanks in Advance.

There is no fully working datapacks without bugs and ready to host. If you want to host newest version of tibia, you have to work yourself and make these new functions work.

You can start with orts: GitHub - orts/server: A real map datapack based on TFS 1.2 engine

or with this datapack: TFS 1.2 10.97-11.00 + GlobalFull OtherWorld + Hearth of Destruction Quest+ Battlefield + Last Man Standing + Capture The Flag + Zoombie Event + War Anti-Entrosa + WebSite + Database + Sources v30

I dont know anything about this 2nd datapack, people say that it contains a lot of bugs.

Back