• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Starting my own server

Allinwarrior

Reaction score
hi, i want to start my own server and i just want it to be basic af, iv never done this befor and i have no idea really what im doing but i can learn quick, i am looking for downloads, a ot its self, evolution map, and som tutorials, i want to use remeres map editor, i currently run windows, have a good comp please help me get this done thnx for your time

hi, i want to start my own server and i just want it to be basic af, iv never done this befor and i have no idea really what im doing but i can learn quick, i am looking for downloads, a ot its self, evolution map, and som tutorials, i want to use remeres map editor, i currently run windows, have a good comp please help me get this done thnx for your time

On the downloads board you'll find all needed tools and you can even download precompiled servers that are ready-to-go under the Distributions category.
On the tutorials board you can find most of the tutorials you'll need to get started, this one being the most important probably, and if you need anything else that's specific, use the search function.

On the downloads board you'll find all needed tools and you can even download precompiled servers that are ready-to-go under the Distributions category.
On the tutorials board you can find most of the tutorials you'll need to get started, this one being the most important probably, and if you need anything else that's specific, use the search function.
Good guy shiva, always there to help. Humbles me seeing someone as busy as you taking the time out to still help randoms.

Back