• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Starting my own thread about these staff members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante

silentdefender
Reaction score
@last post (master-m)

lol @ goatlover;D.

You can only get offended by that if you really do that kind of things.

Self-Ownage

so you say i can only get offended if i "fuck a goat"

well my user title was "fAk yuu ahahaha"

and ive got a infaction for that

feloth gave me a infaction for haveing "fAk yuu ahahaha"
in my usertitle, so you are saying that he is "fucking himself"
and becasue i had "fAk yuu ahahaha" he got offended by that?

i had fuk yu on my signature, ive got a unfair infaction for that
like this one, then after some mins i made a complain thread about it, he got owned and banned me, after some mins talking to someone in otland msn chat, talaturen checked otland chat, and saw that i was banned he probably didnt care but when he saw the reason, he deleted the infaction and unbanned me for a unfair or not a real reason that breaks the rules..

Seriously, im changing my opinion about you.. Remember I said you were short minded? Im sorry, but not I think you are brainless, no offence but the things as they are. No offence

Seriously, im changing my opinion about you.. Remember I said you were short minded? Im sorry, but not I think you are brainless, no offence but the things as they are. No offence

you are saying that im brainless, im not.. if didnt then well i wouldent be alive

Well you have just the necesary brain to live and spam Otland.

Seems that you don't understand my words. Peace dude, I won't keep discuting this with a brainless guy because im wasting my time. Maybe you'll be able to do it when you grow up some more..

Seems that you don't understand my words. Peace dude, I won't keep discuting this with a brainless guy because im wasting my time. Maybe you'll be able to do it when you grow up some more..

Im not wasting your time, its you thar are posting, dont post and your time wont be wasted

I'll explain this in an easy and short way.

Your usertitle could have been pointed to anyone, because it was "FUCK YOU" (practically), and mine says: "FUCK A GOAT", what means an animal, that's not an offense for you or any other person in the world.

Maybe goat defenders might be offended, but is not a direct insult to humans, so is not even illegal to say it in public.

Just stop with these spam post. If you have personal problems, solve them in pm.

You know that infractions are warnings given to an user? If they continue they will get banned? And you just continue like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back