• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Starting new 8.6 OT Server

Ray Rewind

Doctor
Reaction score
Well I wanted to start a Server and I searched through the web and Forum I found many Servers but many of them had no sql. data I don't know how to make one I already downloaded Xampp and installed it. I had a server at 8.0 where it was only XML there was no need of a website or anything else running except the server is someone so nice to explain me what I need to do ? I followed this good Tutorial
http://otland.net/f479/your-first-open-tibia-server-140934/

but I stuck at the SQl thing :/ I can not create a character it gives me always errors at the Website.

I watched this video swell! but the problem is that I don't have .sql in my folder and I don't know how to create a GM account and when I create an acvbsnsjsjsjejejejejj count with the account manager I do not find the character or account in my folders. I used to have xml server before

Depending on distro you are using, check folder 'schemas'. Rest of the stuff should be covered when you watch this video posted above.

Back