• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Starting Over - With an Apology

It's the past experience that we went through that affects us in a negative way. I my self hold about 1000% negativity right now with all the pressure around me (work, family, money, future goals, enemies that want to harm me). But through practice I was able to contain it properly except for those few times that I let out about 5% or so of it, then I regret it. But at the same time I try to squeeze more so I would let out 0%. It's a matter of time until you figure out your own way. Your post is a realization only, but you still need to find a 'tool' to contain your pressure where/when ever it is.

Don't let it bother you too much, even if people are still pointing their fingers at you and laughing behind their screen or in-front of you irl.

@bayview I wish that all these problems could be "fixed", I'm sure that I understand you, my life is a little bit hard, also, I saw something about you're going to be homeless? how ?

@bayview I wish that all these problems could be "fixed", I'm sure that I understand you, my life is a little bit hard, also, I saw something about you're going to be homeless? how ?
I have not been working and my living situation is changing, I had some temporary work for a short time but the economy in this city is pretty bad.. I have about 2 weeks left before I have to make serious decisions about my next move.

I have not been working and my living situation is changing, I had some temporary work for a short time but the economy in this city is pretty bad.. I have about 2 weeks left before I have to make serious decisions about my next move.
I wish that you find a good job to make sure that you have a place to live :)

You forgot Thank-you*

Welcome back, Codex
Just giving you people what you want.. which is drama.. free code and drama that is all this forum is about.. oh and fucked up support team members who fuck with everyone they don't like.

Just giving you people what you want.. which is drama.. free code and drama that is all this forum is about.. oh and fucked up support team members who fuck with everyone they don't like.

I actually believed your apology since hard times can fuck people up. You've actually made yourself look like a bigger cunt than you already are.

Gfy

I cant tell if this guys IQ is below average, he uses drugs, or if he really doesn't get how meaningless anything he says is.

I actually believed your apology since hard times can fuck people up. You've actually made yourself look like a bigger cunt than you already are.

Gfy
That is because you are gullible.
I cant tell if this guys IQ is below average, he uses drugs, or if he really doesn't get how meaningless anything he says is.
I am not your father.. if its meaningless than why are you posting on this thread?
Every month theres the same thread from codex o_O
That is because I care ;)

Hey-Guys-Itis-an-Internet-Fight.jpg

Back