• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Starting real Tibia again

Lahedam

Reaction score
Hi, I've been playing OT for a couple of years now... But I feel like playing the real deal again! Problem is, I dont know which char or which gameworld I should transfer to. Some info on my characters..

80 EK:
ml 5/6
77/75 or something in skills
eq: RH, DSM, P-Ammy, C-legs, BoH, Mystic Blade, Demon shield

46 ED:
ml 45 (aprox)
eq: c-helm, b-robe, b-legs, BoH, vamp shield, Hailstorm/BS

I have 1 pair Softs and 300k (50-150k more in items) to use whenever I'd like.
Atm it's on Julera, but I live in Europe, so I wanna change to a european server. And I cant play both, as they are on 2 different accs and I dont feel like having premmy on both...

Any suggestions to what voc is more fun nowadays and what server? Im thinking ED and moving to Titania, but Im not quite sure..

Last edited:
You must be post-hunting, as you do not contribute the slightest to the thread. It would be sufficient to say "knight sucks the most" and I would know what to choose. But the answer you gave.... Just doesnt contribute.

Put the items on the knight and transfer it to the world of your choice. Level 46 is not hard at all to get back and that way you have to choice to play a knight or a druid. Personally I love druids because they feel less like drone work

Are knights any use though? I kinda wanna play ED, and I hate going through the low lvls all over again... So lvling those levels again is not an option really..

But with the new exhaust and updates, are EK's much better than ED's? Or the other way around?

Are knights any use though? I kinda wanna play ED, and I hate going through the low lvls all over again... So lvling those levels again is not an option really..

But with the new exhaust and updates, are EK's much better than ED's? Or the other way around?

Well if you want to have fun on an ED you're going to need a money maker so you really do need both.

Mmmm Eds are quicker levels but knights can make quick money and you could always do blocking services later on at higher lvl
All up to you

Back