• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Starting Tibia again - World suggestions (?).

Zatjin

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Hello,

I am starting Tibia again, and I'd love to get suggestions to which world to start on!
(Not premium)

So I am asking the Tibia "g33ks" for help :-D

Tell me which world you are playing and eventually if you a team over there :-D

-Having second thoughts, this is on hold about joining. Still give me suggestions! Then I'll know where to start when I want to start again.-

Last edited:
I'd suggest you to start on Antica :p I don't have a team, but i play there.... that's good enough right? :D Well i can help you out with some quests or fix you some gear, just ask.

Dude,u should start Olympa,and join the xenobot guild. I got free gear + 80k for starters. And i just asked once XD And they're pretty awesome :D And the world is also ofc

guardia is pretty fun, lots of neat people on english chat :]

Actually it doesn't, because you can play the game just fine without it.

You can play it, but it's far from "Fine"
only vocation you can successfully play without premium is a Knight, you can play a paladin aswell but seriously wouldn't recommend that either.

You can level at triple the speed with premium, there are necessary quests, spells that are pretty much manditory for any vocation.
You literally can't play a mage without premium goodluck botting rotworms forever with your mage, you'll level so slow it's not even worth it & if you get PKed by people with premium you might aswell call it quits because you're barely going to escape.

Not to mention on top of all that you can't take full blessings & Promotion helps hugely.

Tibias a Pay 2 Play with an endless trial version.

You can play it, but it's far from "Fine"
only vocation you can successfully play without premium is a Knight, you can play a paladin aswell but seriously wouldn't recommend that either.

You can level at triple the speed with premium, there are necessary quests, spells that are pretty much manditory for any vocation.
You literally can't play a mage without premium goodluck botting rotworms forever with your mage, you'll level so slow it's not even worth it & if you get PKed by people with premium you might aswell call it quits because you're barely going to escape.

Not to mention on top of all that you can't take full blessings & Promotion helps hugely.

Tibias a Pay 2 Play with an endless trial version.

Thank you, now the morons might understand.

Back