• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Starting Vocation

cocoroto

Reaction score
Hello, just wanted to know 2 things:

Im making an Ots that starts with level 8 character, so when you make your account you choose your vocation. I created 4 characters level 8 (Druid, Sorcerer, Knight, Paladin) and put the items they need. So when ppl create their accounts and their characters, the ACC makes a copy of the character (if he/she picked a Druid, the ACC will make a copy of the Druid character I createt). The problem here is that, even if I put a druid equipment for that character, the character will also get the ROOK equipment, I mean, the ACC will make a copy of: character with the items (items depending on the vocation), PLUS will add rook equipment in the BP. Is it clear? :p

Second, if I die on the ots, I wont be able to log in again, cause the character is teleported to a unknown place. How do I change the position that the character is going to be teleported when is dead?

Thank you for yuor help.

Start off by naming your server.
If its The Forgotten Server:

About the Rook Equipment - data/creaturescripts/scripts/firstitems.lua
About after death log-in - you are probably setting wrong town id, either in those characters you made or in the config.lua, at Account Manager part.

Im using: The Forgotten Server.

The characters I created can log in without any problem, the problem start when the character dies. I cant find the part of the config.lua where I can change the temple id.

At the top under the Positions there PlayerTownVoc or soemthing set to "1" if you want them to have town ID 1

Check the Map for Town registrations.

Else look in phpmyadmin and change the townids ijn the single examples

Back