• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Startup errors

elon musk

Reaction score
Hi, when I want to start the server some errors pop up:
Code:
> Loading config
> Establishing database connection... MySQL 6.1.6
> Running database manager
> [Error - DatabaseManager::updateDatabase - Version: 21] cannot open data/migrations/21.lua: No such file or directory
> Loading vocations
> [Error - Vocations::loadFromXml] Failed to load data/XML/vocations.xml: File was not found`
Ofc all of these files are on their places. I'm trying to run it on Windows 7. I'll be grateful for any suggestions.

Hi, when I want to start the server some errors pop up:
Code:
> Loading config
> Establishing database connection... MySQL 6.1.6
> Running database manager
> [Error - DatabaseManager::updateDatabase - Version: 21] cannot open data/migrations/21.lua: No such file or directory
> Loading vocations
> [Error - Vocations::loadFromXml] Failed to load data/XML/vocations.xml: File was not found`
Ofc all of these files are on their places. I'm trying to run it on Windows 7. I'll be grateful for any suggestions.
otland/forgottenserver
Make sure you download 22.lua aswell

I belive I did not. TBH I'm a big newb, last time I was doing something w my own OT was prob like 10 years ago. Can you please explain how to do it?

[Error - Vocations::loadFromXml] Failed to load data/XML/vocations.xml: File was not found`

find file, if not there just download one from official repo otland/forgottenserver

not work? - > reply here with next error

Back