• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@status pro players

Freezy

Reaction score
This is Sparta herebly declarates war to Status.

I'll propose 'war mode' as soon as I get all of my members

let the bodies hit the floor hell yeha :$

PS - the guild is This is Sparta not Blindness

HAHA i can see the excuse coming already!
"blindness never lost a war! it was This is Sparta!"

I made This is Sparta bcuz Blindness is not Blindness anymore, there's randoms there so I decided to make a new guild
as I said, this will be prolly the easiest war ever, even not fighting with most my team mates :p

is that ur team?for real?

i hope u get more players,becauze with this team its atm,u gonna lose,not only lose,ANIHALATED

is that ur team?for real?

i hope u get more players,becauze with this team its atm,u gonna lose,not only lose,ANIHALATED

I don't need many people to beat some1 who just got gmps in his bp

blindness never lost a war!
if the players are the same
good luck for enemies

14:57 Agus Avemont [801]: ffs
14:57 Agus Avemont [801]: declare war !?!?
14:57 Guzerion [725]: 3 lvl 600 vs 6 lvl 800~1000?
14:57 Guzerion [725]: you should get a brain o_o

NICE!!!!

First big post on forum, then you don't even declare war? Thought this was 'easiest' war ever?!?! THERE ISN'T EVEN A WAR.

U guys are so slow.

real team eazy e? you'r so pathetic with your char rooking. Let me think 2x lvls 1k from your team Lowe and Oxy make a combo of 3.9-4.2k depending on enemy eq's and the ue they use? so let me get this straight then? rofl funny cun*.

Keep rooking chars.

Back