• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

status wins the war

i dont bot, we dont use ue script.
but i didnt expect anything else, excuses will always be made since no1 will admit we are better

we killed du fay at lvl 850 with 3 ppl,almost killed malem with 2 ppl,when 3th came he died aswell9lvl 830+,owned viruz ,krtoff even got scared and runned away

btw freezy the same real life thing,ye we do cuz we are rl brothers and eat at same time perhaps?

nah you didnt kill du fay with 3 ppl it was like 5-6 ppl and about malem well he sux i soloed him with my noob char when he was like 600 and i were 450 so ya well anyway i'd like to beat you up in real pvp.

and up^ hm maybe you are the best team in icechaw (nobody can be the best team in a server like this)

if everyone whos not in your team lvl 700+ would gather to 1 team they could kill you really easy

Play without bot,and you will fail hard against a team of 3 150 ED's..You haven't any PVP skill..I always heard you were going with 5+ to kill a level 500?o_O..yea man..is it really so hard to set up the UE combo script and own this guy.I can't call it PVP skill..i call it LAMER ;).
Really life eat?!o_O..buhaha you eat your ram! :(

But i do cause i have seen alot of pics/movies about them..also Eazy E are using to 100% combo ue script..lamers,suckers and noobs :(

nah you didnt kill du fay with 3 ppl it was like 5-6 ppl and about malem well he sux i soloed him with my noob char when he was like 600 and i were 450 so ya well anyway i'd like to beat you up in real pvp.

and up^ hm maybe you are the best team in icechaw (nobody can be the best team in a server like this)

if everyone whos not in your team lvl 700+ would gather to 1 team they could kill you really easy

what u ment was at lvl 874(my frag:D)

we owned him on lvl 850,me agus and lowe(when lowe was lvl 670,me 808,and agus 730~

But i do cause i have seen alot of pics/movies about them..also Eazy E are using to 100% combo ue script..lamers,suckers and noobs :(

100% ue script?

uhu,we all from status are like LAUGHING SO HARD
u can ask foxtrotel if we use ue script(hes in other team now)

yes i got bot,who doesnt?(exept retuel:p)
but we dont use ue script
cant believe u ppl actually believe that:p

what u ment was at lvl 874(my frag:D)

we owned him on lvl 850,me agus and lowe(when lowe was lvl 670,me 808,and agus 730~

No i know what i mean and leuter i ask you again will you join a battle in a custom client server?

Back