• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

status wins the war

leuter

Reaction score
i hereby declare that we won the war since zuckov changed his mind and doesnt dare to fight us.

prove me wrong zuckov..

ye,

He was right, he never lost a war!

BECAUSE HE NEVER DECLARED ONE.

Only sneak atk's, 10 vs 1 fights.

you guys are really dumb ffs..

WTF DID I SAY IN THE OTHER THREAD? I'LL DECLARATE WAR AS SOON AS I GET MY TEAM

too bad your brain isnt' big enough to understand this, your problem then

@GATHER YOU TEAM IN AFTERNOON, I'LL TRY TO DO THE SAME

Shut the fuck Up Lol

Bitchezz on 800chars doing war agiansg 500-600 and feeling like ultra pgs
youre just like Lord'paulistinha in a fight of 100ers

and still you get owned

Dec 31 2009, 16:21:57 Killed at Level 717 by Valheru
Dec 31 2009, 16:05:54 Killed at Level 722 by Lowe
Dec 31 2009, 15:55:17 Killed at Level 726 by Anormal Beitch
Dec 31 2009, 12:09:55 Died at Level 730 by a hand of cursed fate
Dec 31 2009, 11:57:09 Died at Level 735 by a hand of cursed fate

whahaha, ur pvp is so good man

that's why you guys said to me "you're such a no lifer, you know all places in tibia' AHAH

too bad you had the nuts to come with you rfull team lvl 800to kill 2 knights and 2 mages and then call it battle

btw, gz hold target, anti-para, e ring script, ue script what else?

edit - now you saw 3 mages on and you logged out so pro oO

yea we logged,we got an rl life u kno,ad we need to eat mayby?

OMFG YOU GOT LIFE? NOOO WAY !

oh_rly.jpg

Oh my God!
You guys are nearly lamer than Status.
When we were fighting Status maybe once a day or something we didn't really care bcs were 4good friends and we got a social life so its hard to time this when everyone is online. ANd im kinda sure that the stats we had evne if it wasnt a real war and we were only 4ppl were kinda the same.
I mean we killed Beesje, Agus, Retuel, Valhero, Beesje another time and foxtrotel and i just died 1 time aggro maybe 1 time and bubbl n eli idk how often they died.

it has to be said that status is full fo 600er and 700er and evne 800er and theyre more than 4people and their way activer than our friendship connection of 4 level ~550er was.

Still we foguht and still we had fun and were good. But what you guys Zosis and Zuckov are doing here is nearly ashame. They are follow atacking Omfg go somewhere they cant do shit with it and pwn these bitches !!!

^ smelling asslicking LAL

@status noobish - you got a real life?LAL dont' make me laugh
you saw 3 of us online and you were all online, in 2 min you logged out
strange you all got the same 'real life' oO

Oh my God!
You guys are nearly lamer than Status.
When we were fighting Status maybe once a day or something we didn't really care bcs were 4good friends and we got a social life so its hard to time this when everyone is online. ANd im kinda sure that the stats we had evne if it wasnt a real war and we were only 4ppl were kinda the same.
I mean we killed Beesje, Agus, Retuel, Valhero, Beesje another time and foxtrotel and i just died 1 time aggro maybe 1 time and bubbl n eli idk how often they died.

it has to be said that status is full fo 600er and 700er and evne 800er and theyre more than 4people and their way activer than our friendship connection of 4 level ~550er was.

Still we foguht and still we had fun and were good. But what you guys Zosis and Zuckov are doing here is nearly ashame. They are follow atacking Omfg go somewhere they cant do shit with it and pwn these bitches !!!

THAT'S CALLED jealous !

yea we logged,we got an rl life u kno,ad we need to eat mayby?

doesnt seem like you have a life either since you're posting screenshot showing your bot 24/7. or yeah you have a life an icechawian life.

and btw need to eat? isnt it enough to eat some brown mushroom's?? o_O =S

Anyway, Before you tell me you're such a good pvper etc etc. dont bother i can answer your question right now. SHUT UP! maybe it was some good wars but the funny nice wars were long before ppl like you came to this server and botted chars to 500, rooking them and go to the forum telling everyone you're so damn good. I mean! Whats the point of posting shits on forum about lvl 900's running around using ue script,anti para script,hold target,anti push. once again dont bother quoting me because you know everything i wrote is true. ;)

so far no1 has beaten us.
for the last time, prove how noobish we are and beat us.

so far no1 has beaten us.
for the last time, prove how noobish we are and beat us.

You're really pathetic. how r someone supposed to kill 8 lvl 800-1000? I'd like to fight you guys in a server without ue spam with like 20x the exp would kill you so damn easy :peace: since your bot would not help you ^.-

would be funnier to battle on a custom client so you wouldnt be able to use your cheats :==)

we killed du fay at lvl 850 with 3 ppl,almost killed malem with 2 ppl,when 3th came he died aswell9lvl 830+,owned viruz ,krtoff even got scared and runned away

btw freezy the same real life thing,ye we do cuz we are rl brothers and eat at same time perhaps?

Back