• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Steady income Paper?

sunyman

Reaction score
I want to make a paper in tibia to be a source of steady incoming money.

But example if you buy this paper, this will create a amount of money for example after 1 hour, or after 24 hour
a value paper you can have in depot or in house.

Also a more advanced one, dossent know if this cant be made:

A value paper that raise and fall in value afterwards animals are killed on the server, example:
You buy a Orc value paper, for each orc killed on the server the value paper raise with ect 0.1 % but if a player die by this creature the value paper loose example 10% of the value. This paper aslo need a limit on how manny they can be, for example 50 Value papers on Orcs, 10 value papers on Demons.

For this to work, i guess i may need to replace the bank npc that works like a depot and store "investment bank" that store papers and your money: Example you have 10 000 in your invest depot, the Ord Value paper raise with 0.5% So now you have 10 500 gp in your depot, but if a player gets killed by this monster then the value sinks to -10% an your value is now 9 450 gp your value dropps to

so you also can lose money on this. This makes a little side game, you can earn money if you take them out in the right time, and lose them if you dont.

Greetings S

They need to die by spesefic monsters to "ruin" the value, but you can self buy a value paper of example demons, go hunt, and when the hunt is over, youl have maby profit from paper also. And if others hunt demons that day, you get more % of your money. Its realy advanced but a realy good idea

Back