• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Stenkastande Serb Bloker

Chaosmage

Reaction score
Richux when you will make something about Stenkastande Serb and his friend bloking middle warlock respawn so serb can bot all night there?
-.-"
ban this guy

I will revemap the entrance of that warlock spawn so it's not blockable and yeah, I have noticed that jailing this guy doesn't help. If he will keep behave that way, he will most likely get banned.

I will revemap the entrance of that warlock spawn so it's not blockable and yeah, I have noticed that jailing this guy doesn't help. If he will keep behave that way, he will most likely get banned.

He should've been banned long time ago.

Yep Delet Him -.- he always do and even when got jailed he said he don't care because this is just an OT and he wouldn't care if he got banned -.-
he is the biggest botter of tibera !

Yea, the only fair thing to do if he "doesn't care" would be to delete him, he already got all his levels from botting, so it's not exactly fair to the rest of the server if you just allow this to continue when you are already aware of what he has been doing... All that will happen if you ban him is that he will do something else for a few days then come back and bot some more.

People will stop donating if there aren't any rule enforcers here because it's no fun to play against super botted chars because even if you kill them they take 10 more levels at night when people are asleep. No donators = no dedicated server, unless you wanna pay for it yourself, in the case that you don't I would start banning/deleting persistent botters.

Ralphie.

Haha, you should ban him for botting in jail. Yes, that's right.

19:27 Stenkastande Serb [390]: jag skakar galler
19:27 Stenkastande Serb [390]: sug min kuk
19:27 Stenkastande Serb [390]: hor serv
19:27 Stenkastande Serb [390]: I just cant stop Laughing my ass of
19:27 Stenkastande Serb [390]: rush

He walks circles and says the same sentences all the time.
Check it out.

there are 2 persons that everybody hates

- stenkastande serb
- Pet Snail Gary

yeah pet snail gary is hated cuz he owns in pvp :S
always ded mij men!

Back