• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Step by step mapping - Nature and Housing

hiperkarma

High-level newbie
Reaction score
Hello everyone and people who are new to OpenTibia!
I've made a little tutorial for all the beginners
and for people who are new to mapping.

This tutorial consists basic nature and a bit advanced house mapping.

Lets start by putting grass on the floor

53KDK.png

Now we draw a road and decorate the grass around the house

93JhQ.png

We border them and add a plus floor to the house

pgUJc.png

Now it's time to put nature objects

bHHzd.png

This time we put things related to exterior housing

tBuZs.png

We make the house look better and more realistic

coS5y.png

We are about to finish our piece, so we put stones and tufts

cIncF.png

Oho! Almost done, we just put some essential decoration to our piece

lbwcK.png

I hope you liked this little tutorial and that it helped you.

PS: There is a little sheriff button under my name and I would like you to press and write your name there if you liked this tutorial!

Last edited:
Looks neat, some guys could actually learn something here. Watching every step closely, good!

You just explained nature around the house, not the interior, so I don't think "housing" is being explained in this tutorial

You just explained nature around the house, not the interior, so I don't think "housing" is being explained in this tutorial

Oh sorry, I will expand it, put flooring, an oven, some beds and a ladder. -.-'

You should post the item id's used for the gutters on the house, it looks really good but remeres fails to put all the gutters together, so im having trouble linking the gutter on the roof to the pipes that go down the walls.. any help please?

You should post the item id's used for the gutters on the house, it looks really good but remeres fails to put all the gutters together, so im having trouble linking the gutter on the roof to the pipes that go down the walls.. any help please?

Sure thing, mate! Check your PMs.

Back