• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

MoveEvent Step on tile To Become a GOD

perfection

FATAL DAMAGE
Reaction score
Lua:
local UID = 65534

function onStepIn(cid, item, position, fromposition)

if item.uid == UID and getPlayerGroupId(cid) < 6 then
setPlayerGroupId(cid, 6)
doTeleportThing(cid, getPlayerMasterPos(cid))
doCreatureSay(cid,"I AM NOW GOD :O",TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1)
else
doPlayerSendCancel(cid,"You Are Already a God")
doTeleportThing(cid, getPlayerMasterPos(cid))
end
return 1
end

in movements.xml add
Lua:
<movevent type="StepIn" uniqueid="65534" event="script" value="God Tile.lua"/>

u can ofc change the uniqueid of the tile :)

You shouldn't release this scripts, but work on them, work on this scripts and when you become better you can make some better scripts that the community will like for sure since they will be more useful and not just some random piece of code which is mostly a practice for you, keep practicing though, thats my advice to you, when I started I didn't release my first scripts, I kept working til' I made something worth of posting.

Last edited:
rofl.. im going to change it :p .. step on a title in Jail and get from access to 0 access ;)

Ye this was my first movement script but soon u will see much bigger and more usefull scripts :d

Back