• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Stepping down from Global Moderator

Peroxide

Gone since January 2018
Senator
Reaction score
Yes, the time has come I am to leave my Global Moderator position, there are more important things and these past few weeks have been quite slow. Reports were usually handled fairly quickly but I felt alone in my work somewhat.

I will continue to browse the forums and post on my Real-map remake thread when I do update it. It will be slow as it isn't my priority at all, so if you want to donate any maps you can message me.

Anyhow I'd like to thank @Mark @kornholi for the years I have been a moderator (I started back in September 2012), fingers crossed that my resignation from this position will open up a new spot for someone to apply for! Good luck if it happens.

Great working with all the other moderators when everyone was active :)

@Mark @kornholi @Hani @wyzr @Red @cbrm @Bogart
@Deavz @Delirium @Don Daniello @ntmr
@Scarlet Ayleid @Xenios @Znote

//Peroxide
Sept 2012 - May 2014

Last edited:
Sad, a loss for the community, but also acceptable, this is afterall a hobby.
Talk to you on Skype. ;)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

A great loss indeed :(
Everyone is getting a tad older and having other things popping up that require a lot of attention so i wish you the best of luck with wathever it is your doing

Its just sad to lose talented people :/ You'll be missed!

Cheers mate :(

Sad to see you stepping down as a Mod :/
You were great :)
Good Luck with whatever/whoever you dedicate your time to, now :p

I wish you luck in your endeavors.
I'll keep following your project though! ;)

Red

Good luck with your future.
There probably not gonna be an moderator spot open since the low activity on OTLand :)

Thanks for the hard work in keeping this forum clean!

Thanks for nice moderation and the help you've given me whenever I asked.
Hope to see your rl map remake project done once. You may have left the position, but don't leave the community.

Cheers, and good luck with your rl stuff and project. :D

Back