• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

stil got a problem with my client

matti450

Reaction score
Hello Before i am making my client able to download it did had 0 virus but after 4 Days i decided to download the client and scan it again and then i found 2 virus on it how is it even possible :S

tfs 0.3.6

custom client 8.6

viruses :
Symantec WS.Reputation.1
TrendMicro-HouseCall HV_ZYX_CB240190.TOMC

2/55

Before 0 /57

Hello Before i am making my client able to download it did had 0 virus but after 4 Days i decided to download the client and scan it again and then i found 2 virus on it how is it even possible :S

tfs 0.3.6

custom client 8.6

viruses :
Symantec WS.Reputation.1
TrendMicro-HouseCall HV_ZYX_CB240190.TOMC

2/55

Before 0 /57
Where do you create your custom clients?

Where do you create your custom clients?
i created it long time ago i Think from some tutorial out here but i do not Think that is the problem cause of i did scaned it Before and it had 0 virus like Before but idk how the virus got on after the newest scan

i created it long time ago i Think from some tutorial out here but i do not Think that is the problem cause of i did scaned it Before and it had 0 virus like Before but idk how the virus got on after the newest scan
Did you use a hex editor?

It's false positive anyways. :p, Your PC can't get infected.
i really dont care if my pc gets infected i am worried about that the ppl that is downloading the custom client cant enter beacuse of the antivirus show something idk if then i am losing ppl at it

you think the hex editor got virus? beacuse when i was done working on the client i did run one last time scan and it was clean stil

I really don't know :(
Maybe you still have got a virus on computer and it's infecting files?
Try using antivirus to check it out.

Back