• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Still Alive

GM Lubo

Retired OTLand Griefer
Reaction score
To think ive been on these forums for 5 years ive met alot of people, made so many friends and seen alot of otland members come and go, is anyone still active?

sadly i havent played tibia in 2 years :( would love to play again though, how often do you play these days?
actually I play very little, I'm still into building them :p
I'm launching my 8.0 server in an hour, and I have DarkOT online which has been online for 4 years :p

So, with building stuffs, working as programmer + married and kids on top of that = not much time to play xD

Edit:
The 8.0 is Thorsan.net
DarkOT.net is 7.4, it's an upgraded version of MasterCores.com which I had back in 2012 :)

actually I play very little, I'm still into building them :p
I'm launching my 8.0 server in an hour, and I have DarkOT online which has been online for 4 years :p

So, with building stuffs, working as programmer + married and kids on top of that = not much time to play xD

Edit:
The 8.0 is Thorsan.net
DarkOT.net is 7.4, it's an upgraded version of MasterCores.com which I had back in 2012 :)
cool man glad you made it to be a programmer its a dream i wanted to do. i only program on the side,

and for me
im here and there i want my server to be started but i keep getting side tracked with real life problems. before my last visit was october 2016 and prior to that was probably the year before. I also got am stuck on starting the 1.1 forgotten server sense there is no real tutorial. I have my 0.2.14 but id rather fully upgrade my server.

To think ive been on these forums for 5 years ive met alot of people, made so many friends and seen alot of otland members come and go, is anyone still active?
5 years? Pshhhhh

Back