• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Stone tile + lever combo

Muzzy

Reaction score
Hello!

I've been curious how this works. I'm not sure how many of you are familiar with the battle hammer quest outside Thais, where if I remember correctly you need to have one person stand on a stone tile and that makes a stairway down to a lever which makes a teleporter appear. Basically meaning you need two people.

I have a three-version question for this. Is it possible to either:

A - Make a lever appear that appears and when you pull it it specifically knows what action to do, whether it'd be opening a door or a teleporter that itself knows exactly where you want to be teleported.

B - Make a specific stone disappear.

C - Make a chest appear with a specific reward, what I had in mind was a key which itself has a specific unique ID so it opens the door I want it to. I've had a problem with keys in chests only having the number "0".

Thanks in advance!

1st question :- onEvent: doSetItemAttribute(item.uid, "aid", value)
2nd question :- onEvent: doRemoveItem(item.uid)
3rd question :- onUse() > doSetItemAttribute(doPlayerAddItem(cid, itemid).uid, "aid", value)

No time to do this for you, sorry, but someone can help.

1st question :- onEvent: doSetItemAttribute(item.uid, "aid", value)
2nd question :- onEvent: doRemoveItem(item.uid)
3rd question :- onUse() > doSetItemAttribute(doPlayerAddItem(cid, itemid).uid, "aid", value)

No time to do this for you, sorry, but someone can help.
You helped plenty, now I know that it's possible to get exactly what I want if I just look around a little harder.

Thanks!

Back