• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Stop making realmaps, poll!!!! [poll]

Should people stop using Realmaps.

• Yes, Their getting really old.. theres little difference in each one

Votes: 44 53.7%
  • No, im an idiot who likes them

Votes: 38 46.3%

• Total voters
Whatever happened to a server that took a good map, to be good.
Sure RL map is good, but theres thousands of servers that copy, get TFS engine, and just run it. And they call them selves l337.

I've been playing OTs since 7.92, and custom is always the way I prefered it .. it gives a more new feeling to the server, that you want to explore it!

I personally think RL map servers, start off amazing, then just fail miserably because a better one comes out, with the exact same shit as the other ones, but this one is new, no BR's and PA's. So everyone moves to that one ..

IT's SUX! omg i wont play otserver on a real map, if so i would play global.

I really HATE! the original Tibia maps. Over half(?) of the servers use it, and it's getting used by more and more hosters.. <.<

I don't understand why people stick to them.

Code:
Player: Oo this RL tibia serv got boring now!
Player2: Yeh agree..
Player: Lets try another one!!!!
Player2: totally! Lets find one that owns this one even though there's no difference!!!! YAY!

Back