• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

stop the stupid mage bombers.

Fred Beron

OT Hopper
Reaction score
this is so stupid walk off boat and see all these guys stacked on stairs. ban them all from the server or better yet deletion?
nrvr8.png

- - - Updated - - -

+ like 5 others <<<<<<<<<<

- - - Updated - - -

great now im stuck at the end of arena because there all waiting stairs for me

great now im stuck at the end of arena because there all waiting stairs for me

The reward room for arena is PZ, and if you meant they're waiting outside reward room then it's just to go out and try to run away from them. If you die you're probably below level 75 anyway (if you were making first or second difficulty of arena), so you won't lose any items unless you attacked them first. In the time you're wasting to post on the forum and wait for them to leave, you can just gain the experience you would lose back. If a death is that much of a problem for you, this server might not be your type.

I've played the server myself, I know how aggressive players are, as soon as I saw other players they started attacking me. Sometimes I even used that as an advantage to get to temple faster because I had to buy new supplies (mostly useful below level 75 unless you're rich already).

The reward room for arena is PZ, and if you meant they're waiting outside reward room then it's just to go out and try to run away from them. If you die you're probably below level 75 anyway (if you were making first or second difficulty of arena), so you won't lose any items unless you attacked them first. In the time you're wasting to post on the forum and wait for them to leave, you can just gain the experience you would lose back. If a death is that much of a problem for you, this server might not be your type.

I've played the server myself, I know how aggressive players are, as soon as I saw other players they started attacking me. Sometimes I even used that as an advantage to get to temple faster because I had to buy new supplies (mostly useful below level 75 unless you're rich already).

Rich already? with this lootrate I hardly doubt it.

Rich already? with this lootrate I hardly doubt it.

That's why I said it's mostly useful below Level 75 when you don't lose any items on death, after that it's not so smart unless you are rich already, which I'm not claiming that anyone is by now as the server has just been online for 26 hours.

Funny tala really, but ur gonna let magebombers get away with this, your such a great owner if you do. I mean you already let people bot, now your letting them mage bomb congrats.

Are you a fucking retard? Really do u even know what a magebomb is ?
[video=youtube;R877bxH07mY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R877bxH07mY[/video]

^^ magebomb

These guys are some random pk team waiting in a stack for the first guy to come by! ITS HARDCORE PVP retard.

Funny tala really, but ur gonna let magebombers get away with this, your such a great owner if you do. I mean you already let people bot, now your letting them mage bomb congrats.

"Mage bombers", is that your definition of a group of mages who run around as a team to PK? That's part of the game on Hardcore PVP. Because we've checked all reported "mage bombers", and they haven't been on same IP or been using combo bot (at least not from what we have seen while watching them kill players).

wow you really are dumb? you run thorugh thais your on the screen less not even half a second bang straight away you hop stairs people using hold atk? you really failed at this server so much hype and so many people saying how bad itis

"Mage bombers", is that your definition of a group of mages who run around as a team to PK? That's part of the game on Hardcore PVP. Because we've checked all reported "mage bombers", and they haven't been on same IP or been using combo bot (at least not from what we have seen while watching them kill players).

OK so magically there all stacked on stairs with same outfit except for 1 guy and then boom they chase you why combo sding perfectly. ya woo that's not a magebomb

OK so magically there all stacked on stairs with same outfit except for 1 guy and then boom they chase you why combo sding perfectly. ya woo that's not a magebomb

Okay guys, SD on 3.

I never heard a combo count backwards. Its mind blowing!!!! Im use to hearing "SD ON FREE WON TUUU FREEEEE" or if uve heard calar count he counts in 5 different languages xD

Stop whine newbs, If you dont like the server stfu, go play another one. the server is awesome! btw twist of fate would be nice tho

is this guy trolling? you die at level 38 by 10 people and you whine. its a fucking hardcore pvp server

first time i rly like what talatauren posted
@ fred go shadowcores this server is obviously not made for ur kind of person (charlovers)

Lennart ur signature is illegal ur not allowed to sell or buy chars on shadowcores

yeah and thats when it was legal i sold westie months and months ago o_O

the magebot navi is so obvios does noone else see this ?o_o

Back