• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Stop with all the flaming

• Thread starter Deleted member 92788
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 92788

Okay so, recently this board has gotten out of hand and there's pretty much people arguing and flaming everywhere.
We argue about pretty much nothing which leads to some people disagreeing and results in flaming
Please just stop, this is a board to discuss LoL and LoL only, nothing else.
If we don't stop maybe they'll remove our board and nobody would like that, so just stop with the flaming and get back to the LoL discussion.

I dont think they will remove your board cuz of flaming, check the retarded sub forum they have. If u compare that flame with your flame

Well having some little pricks in here cause people to react a certain way =) sometimes it is not flaming but putting useless little kids straight. =O

Well having some little pricks in here cause people to react a certain way =) sometimes it is not flaming but putting useless little kids straight. =O

Still doing a cheap shot on a "stop the flame" -thread, god you're pathetic.

LoL community is known for its toxicity, coming from "i know at all, and you are the noob"

Alrighty, I've been seeing some of this activity, but I've only deleted posts, I will start giving free infractions now, don't worry.
3 infractions = you win the game.

Alrighty, I've been seeing some of this activity, but I've only deleted posts, I will start giving free infractions now, don't worry.
3 infractions = you win the game.

Are you the loser or the winner? :D

Back