• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient Stopped playing Tibia in 2006 and now trying to get back creating an OT Server for my subs on twitch

vitorbrauer

Reaction score
Alright guys, I am a real noob over here. Stopped playing in 2006 and now I'm kinda famous over here in Brazil and wish to create an OT Server just for my homies and my subs on twitch, basically on Hamachi. This way I can control how many people are online more easily. As I have seen in this beautiful community you guys seem to help people a lot.

I wish someone could find me a thread or a link giving me the basics of creating an OT Server of the global map of version 7.6 or 7.72 with Hamachi or is it impossible or is it best not to use Hamachi?

Just really basic, the whole map, standard, the old system the old rules, just wanna run it, dont wanna change nothing about it. Thank you all!

(sorry if I'm posting on the wrong stuff, I read the rules and all but its kinda messy for a boomer noob like me)

Back