• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Storage can't attack Storage

Reaction score
How can i make a script that a person who has the Storage X can't attack the person who have storage X too.

Lua:
function onCombat(cid, target)
	if isPlayer(target) and getCreatureStorage(cid, x) ~= -1 and getCreatureStorage(target, x) ~= -1 then
		return false
	end
	return true
end

Last edited:
Lua:
	if isPlayer(target) and getCreatureStorage(cid, x) ~= -1 and getCreatureStorage(cid, target) ~= -1 then
		return false
	end
	return true
end

Mmm... Cykotitan, why u put in the getCreatureStorage of the player that attacks (cid, TARGET)???
I think there need to be the storage number... :/
Lua:
local storage = xxxxxx
	if isPlayer(target) and getCreatureStorage(cid, storage) ~= -1 and getCreatureStorage(cid, storage) ~= -1 then
		return false
	end
	return true
end
In mine u can configure the storage changing the x to the number of the storage... ;)
Hope it works...

Credits:
Cykotitan: 90% ---- does the script
Me: 10% ------ Fix the script and make it configurable...

In mine u can configure the storage changing the x to the number of the storage...
Hope it works...

Credits:

-- Cykotitan: 99%
You: 1% for add local storage.... ¬¬

In mine u can configure the storage changing the x to the number of the storage...
Hope it works...

Credits:

-- Cykotitan: 99%
You: 1% for add local storage.... ¬¬

Mmm... Cykotitan, why u put in the getCreatureStorage of the player that attacks (cid, TARGET)???
Lua:
local storage = xxxxxx
	if isPlayer(target) and getCreatureStorage(cid, storage) ~= -1 and getCreatureStorage(cid, storage) ~= -1 then
		return false
	end
	return true
end
In mine u can configure the storage changing the x to the number of the storage... ;)
Hope it works...

Credits:
3674050796_23706d55bb.jpg

Code:
if isPlayer(target) and [COLOR="red"]getCreatureStorage(cid, storage) ~= -1 and getCreatureStorage(cid, storage) ~= -1[/COLOR] then
What? <_<

EDIT:
Lua:
local storage = xxxxxx
	if(isPlayer(target) and getCreatureStorage(cid, storage) > 0 and getCreatureStorage(target, storage) > 0) then
		return false
	end

return true
end
In this case I think it's better to use '> 0' but oh well...it's just me, you can change it to '~= 1' again if you want.

Or try this...
Lua:
local storage = xxxxxx
	if(isPlayer(target)) then
		if(getCreatureStorage(cid, storage) == getCreatureStorage(target, storage)) then
			return false
		end
	end

return true
end
This will return false if a player with certain storage value attacks another with the same value.

@down: Probably he thought that one check is not enough and you have to check it 2+ times...like Santa!

Last edited:
Lua:
local storage = xxxxxx
		return false
	end
	return true
end
Hope it works...

Credits:
0/10

thats still not it. you're checking the same thing twice? :s

Code:
if isPlayer(target) and [COLOR="red"]getCreatureStorage(cid, storage) ~= -1 and getCreatureStorage(cid, storage) ~= -1[/COLOR] then
What? <_<

EDIT:
Lua:
local storage = xxxxxx
	if(isPlayer(target) and getCreatureStorage(cid, storage) > 0 and getCreatureStorage(target, storage) > 0) then
		return false
	end

return true
end
In this case I think it's better to use '> 0' but oh well...it's just me, you can change it to '~= 1' again if you want.

Or try this...
Lua:
local storage = xxxxxx
	if(isPlayer(target)) then
		if(getCreatureStorage(cid, storage) == getCreatureStorage(target, storage)) then
			return false
		end
	end

return true
end
This will return false if a player with certain storage value attacks another with the same value.

@down: Probably he thought that one check is not enough and you have to check it 2+ times...like Santa!

~= is faster than >

Lua:
local storage = 12345
	if(not isPlayer(target)) then return true end
	if(getCreatureStorage(cid, storage) ~= getCreatureStorage(target, storage)) then return true end
	return false
end

Yeah.... the default value is -1..... So they will no attack anybody.??? And when someone obtains the storage with value 1..... He will be only one u can attack??? :/ Lol

Lua:
local storage = 12345
	return (getCreatureStorage(cid, storage) + getCreatureStorage(target, storage)) == 2 and false or true
end

weak but might do the trick

No. Neither he nor we need such a script because it's weak and unoptimized. Scripts like this will slow down everything :f

Lua:
local storage = 12345
	return (getCreatureStorage(cid, storage) + getCreatureStorage(target, storage)) == 2 and false or true
end

weak but might do the trick
nara. mine is faster

Back