• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Storage Problem urgent

Bloody-War

Reaction score
Hello i have problem with this script the problem is when the script put you the storage and you die or you logut your storage didnt reset..

i wanna do when you die or you logut your char comes normal like you dint got the storage

help me fix please

Code:
function onCombat(cid, target)
if isPlayer(target) and getCreatureStorage(cid, 8825) ~= -1 and getCreatureStorage(target, 8826) ~= -1 then
return false
end
return true
end

TFS 0.3.6: data/creaturescripts/scripts/login.lua
above:
Code:
return true
end
add:
Code:
if getCreatureStorage(cid, 8825) ~= -1 then
doCreatureSetStorage(cid, 8825, -1)
print('8825: '..getCreatureStorage(cid, 8825))
end

It means that even
Code:
if getCreatureStorage(target, 8826) ~= -1
then after login your storage is -1 so script doesn't work, becasue to work both storages must be 0 or higher. Remember that storages are like: -1 + 1 = 0 (zero means that the sotrage exists with a zero value).

Last edited:
TFS 0.3.6: data/creaturescripts/scripts/login.lua
above:
Code:
return true
end
add:
Code:
if getCreatureStorage(cid, 8825) ~= -1 and getCreatureStorage(cid, 8826) ~= -1 then
doCreatureSetStorage(cid, 8826, -1)
print('8825: '..getCreatureStorage(cid, 882)..'8826: '..getCreatureStorage(cid, 8826))
end

in login.lua?

Please read the post carefully, you will see: "data/creaturescripts/scripts/login.lua". And I've edited the post. Use the new version of my script.
Code:
end

/edit Does it work?

Last edited:
Please read the post carefully, you will see: "data/creaturescripts/scripts/login.lua". And I've edited the post. Use the new version of my script.
Code:
end

/edit Does it work?

Dosent work :(

Please, show your script that I can see what's going on.
I wanna for 1 event but the problem is;

If you use combat script you cant attak same team in the event manuall.
But if u are outside of that zone and you logut u still cant attak all players..

Back