• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ store inbox as charm container //how to update stats on items?

Mjmackan

Mapper ~ Writer
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Yello! I am looking into using the store inbox as a charm container and easiest way IMO is to add the stats as normal to the items used.
The question I got is how to update or set the stats on the character when you put the item into the container and remove the stats when you remove the item?
Is there any easy lua commands to loop through the stats on an item and then add it to the player when player moves it to the store inbox/charm container or would sources be an easier way?
I've been using this system before but back then I manually added all stats into a lib file and registered that in events/player -> onMovedItem and checked for container. I also had to check all stats and then add certain stat, its a long and messy story of a code. You could just guess that with a couple of items it got messy real quick but maybe thats the best way to do it. Any help is appreciated, even just pointing me through the right direction.
sexi.png

When you think: "Finally I am getting some help" and its just @Levi999x laughing at ur post again just tryna stir the pot as usual.

Last edited:
Back