• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Storebox l Filehosting l

reddit1

Experienced G'
Reaction score
Welcome to Storebox!

Upload multiple files at once and keep them forever on this site. If you're using FireFox or Chrome, you can simply drag & drop your files to begin uploading.

We supply you with all the tools necessary to easily share your files. Use our pre-generated html code to link from your website or post directly to Facebook or Twitter.

Our premium members benefit from no waiting time and direct downloads for all of their files. Unlike other file hosts we don't limit the transfer speed of our downloads.

Safely store and backup all your essential files. From family photos & videos to important documents, you can rely on us to store all your media securely and forever.

Free users: Files upto 1GB can be uploaded. You will have 5GB of space on our servers.
Paid users: No filesize restriction. You will have unlimmited space. ;)

http://storebox.ddns.net/

Last edited:
All users use Storebox at their own risk, users understand that files uploaded on Storebox are not private, they may be displayed for others to view, and Storebox users understand and agree that Storebox cannot be responsible for the content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use Storebox's service at your own risk.
Uhm...well I wont use it for now. There is dropbox and msdrive for free and well maintained so why would I switch? :p

Also this:
- If a user is found to be using Storebox to host icons, smileys, buddy icons, forum avatars, forum badges, forum signature images, or any other graphic for website design all your images will be removed.
If you don't expect your services users to upload images or graphical art what else do you expect them to upload with a maximum file size of 100mb? Scripts? I dont think so.

Uhm...well I wont use it for now. There is dropbox and msdrive for free and well maintained so why would I switch? :p

Also this:

If you don't expect your services users to upload images or graphical art what else do you expect them to upload with a maximum file size of 100mb? Scripts? I dont think so.

Help me to improve pass me your skype name! :)

With things like dropbox or OneDrive I dont really see a need for this service.

Maybe if you make an app to access the files anywhere...

10598.jpg

Back