• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Storytime: Noob stories and horrible things you've done

axas

Reaction score
Your greentext memestories of bad things you have done in tibia. I just copied this from skype chat

>[11:05:55 PM] jonas: also i remember in rook
>[11:06:01 PM] jonas: there was this girl
>[11:06:03 PM] jonas: rookstayer
>[11:06:07 PM] jonas: she never tried main
>[11:06:09 PM] jonas: she liked rook
>[11:06:12 PM] jonas: and was like an idol to me
>[11:06:14 PM] jonas: like lvl 22 in rook
>[11:06:24 PM] jonas: Topsiara, i remember the nick
>[11:06:33 PM] jonas: so north of city, where u could buy bow from orc in rook
>[11:06:49 PM] jonas: she bought torch off of me for 10 gp
>[11:06:56 PM] jonas: and i thought this was the best scam in the universe
>[11:06:58 PM] jonas: she dropped 10 gp
>[11:07:02 PM] jonas: and i didn't give her my torch

Another one

in around 7.1
[11:04:26 PM] jonas: i did my first trade in tibia
[11:04:34 PM] jonas: and i accidently bought spike sword for 50 gp off of someone
[11:04:54 PM] jonas: (idk he accepted blindly, some prem acc dude, u know that goku outfit with dagger?)
[11:04:56 PM] quim: loLOLOL
[11:04:58 PM] quim: ye
[11:04:59 PM] jonas: and then
[11:05:00 PM] jonas: he was like
[11:05:02 PM] jonas: HUNTED
[11:05:07 PM] quim: HAHAHAAHa
[11:05:07 PM] jonas: and i started running away
[11:05:10 PM] jonas: and he killed me
[11:05:12 PM] jonas: because i ran out of depot

[11:05:14 PM] quim: wtf idiot
[11:05:16 PM] quim: u were safe
[11:05:17 PM] quim: :D

Also I remember one where I would sell slime as "super life fluids" in rook for 20 gold. People actually bought that. A lot.

And then, another time, I was trying out new spells I had learned as a level 10-11ish, and I just learned to create a Fire Field rune. So I thought it would be a brilliant idea to shoot one in front of depot while someone's walking at it and then run straight into depot. Eventually I was pz-locked, skulled, killed, but then given my first sudden death ever as a compensation, which seemed like the biggest in thing in the world back then. Of course I later died and lost it, but I made one of the best friends in tibia with the guy that I fire-fielded.

around 10.70 i had to eat irl and i press ctrl+q instead of ctrl+L xDdd good old times remember like its yesterday

also other time on like 12.7 i sent parcel with nothing in it and had to buy new parcel... but then i meet a best friend amd gave me a new parcel in thais dp.. to me back then it was bigest in the world and i still have on my main levl 16 paladdin in depot

then maybe back in 16.4 i bought leather shoe for like 10gp.. ofc i took shoe and didnt put 10gp.. i think that was legend of greenshore like lvl 13.. ofc he tell me im hunded and i run away.. ofc with me shoe i run fasder then this legend.... yea good times

then i think back in 19.6 gm sumon orshi to me i ded and retiered... still in my comment on charecter page: "~ retiered on feb 8 2018 fuk corupted game-master ~"

yeaa good old times, bring tear in me eye. thank for god tiemes

Last edited:
around 10.70 i had to eat irl and i press ctrl+q instead of ctrl+L xDdd good old times remember like its yesterday

also other time on like 12.7 i sent parcel with nothing in it and had to buy new parcel... but then i meet a best friend amd gave me a new parcel in thais dp.. to me back then it was bigest in the world and i still have on my main levl 16 paladdin in depot

then maybe back in 16.4 i bought leather shoe for like 10gp.. ofc i took shoe and didnt put 10gp.. i think that was legend of greenshore like lvl 13.. ofc he tell me im hunded and i run away.. ofc with me shoe i run fasder then this legend.... yea good times

then i think back in 19.6 gm sumon orshi to me i ded and retiered... still in my comment on charecter page: "~ retiered on feb 8 2018 fuk corupted game-master ~"

yeaa good old times, bring tear in me eye. thank for god tiemes
Okay..

stop harassing the nobbs ryan :/

ukTEcoK.png

My biggest noob moment in OpenTibia was when I first began developing back when 7.6 YurOTS was new... I thought, for whatever reason, you mapped as a Gamemaster (in game) by creating walls and stuff with the create item command. Oh my god, I’ll never forget it. 😂 Spent nearly four hours creating a building, restarted the server, and it was gone. Nearly cried and then realized you needed a map editor.

My biggest noob moment in OpenTibia was when I first began developing back when 7.6 YurOTS was new... I thought, for whatever reason, you mapped as a Gamemaster (in game) by creating walls and stuff with the create item command. Oh my god, I’ll never forget it. 😂 Spent nearly four hours creating a building, restarted the server, and it was gone. Nearly cried and then realized you needed a map editor.
I have a similar story. The first server I ever tried to run was a yurots 7.5 or 7.6. Back then everything saved on the file system. Players were stored as XML files. I was able to get the server to run and log in but nothing would save when I closed the server. It took me 3 days to realize I had to extract the files from the rar using winrar. 🤯 dur!! That lesson helped to teach me to read instructions more carefully.

First time playing cipbia on rookgaard. It must of been 7.4 or earlier on the world Libera. My character name was "Chicken Man". Rookgaard at that time was packed with players. It was common to see 30+ players in the town square. Tons of people would be playing fast hands down stairs from the Oracle. People would be waiting in line to kill the 1x rat spawn under Seymour. Totally different from today. Anyway I was trying to buy a mace for 60gp which was a lot at the time. I didn't understand how the trade system work and I ended up chucking the gold on the floor in the middle of town....

Last story, Around that time I was tricked into drinking a slime potion. It was likely days before or after the trading mishap I mentioned above. I ended up getting trapped in the library section next to Seymour. Slowly I watched as my health drained away. Again remember there was tons of players in the town square. Everyone was pushing to get near me to loot my body. Right before my death I put all my items in the book shelves. After dying I quickly went back to the library and was relieved to find noone checked the book shelves!!! So at least I was a clever newbie! I learned after that that temple NPCs heal conditions and up to 65 hp.

(yes I was actually this stupid)

Code:
>december 2005
>world Elera
>7.6
>10 years old me, not knowing shit about english
>friend showed me how to buy bp
>died at rookgaard
>found a bag
>looted 40 gp
>hi
>buy bagpack
>yes
>???? give bagpack where is my bagpack omg
>buy bagpack
>yes
>bagpack
>Do you want to buy a bag for 8 gold?
>BAGPACK
>Do you want to buy a bag for 8 gold?
>FUCK YOU
>Why does the npc keep selling me a bag?

Last edited:
tfw I used to hotkey unuseful shit like "hi all" and "trade"
Same here and "plz no kill train"
Post automatically merged:

I was the most stupid kid in that game. I remember that my friend told me that if I level up to level 500 I will be the king of that game and i was like 6 or 7 back when the highest level was 300 or something and I always prayed to get that level just to make sure no friend of mine would be better then me. Back then in rookgaard it took me like 3 weeks to get out of there I got stuck before in its sewers just because I can't climb with the ladder Just clicking on the upper part of the ladder to climb and later on I learned how to use it.Me and my friends always thought who got the higher level is the one who is the professional at that game and can kill any one under his level and you be like his bitch or something.That game got a lot of stories But I miss being a stupid kid who just walk around collecting golds from mino and cyclops

Last edited:
When I first began playing Tibia in the 5th grade, I didn’t know there was a main until about level 16 in Rook. It was Dolera. We played in Rook for nearly four months before I went to main. My friends begged me not to go and I took all my gold, katana, etc. thinking I was a bad ass and went. Got rooked within an hour... First step outside the temple, PKers chased me and trapped me. I didn’t know where to go or what to do... This inspired me to make another character, I made it to main and did it properly this time. Eventually got my revenge on those two bastards who rooked me.

That is the Tibia I remember. That is the Tibia I hope to bring back with my project. It was a way of life back then. Some may even say it was my alternate, medieval life online. 😄

Rookgaard was packed back then! At least 120~ people at peak times. I remember we had a group of friends who were rookstayers, and everyone said Mainland was dangerous and a scary place, so they never went.

P.S. There was no bank or depot in Rook back then. You literally carried all your stuff everywhere or made alternate characters to hold them.

I first started playing Tibia when I was 5. My brothers got me into it and taught me how to play. One day I was in Carlin and decided to head to the north gate to go kill some Amazons up north, and like 3 of one of my brother's friends killed me knowing I was his brother and took all my shit. Being 5 and losing all the shit I worked for, I cried for like 30 minutes and my mom ended up calling my brother's friends and told them to give me my shit back.
It was a fun introduction to games.

Kind of a noob story, my brother introduced me to the game of Tibia when I was around 8 years old (he was 13) and we didn't know about hotkeys. Being kids we didn't know how to type without watching at the keyboard so we would always play in duo (in real life, not on 2 ingame chars). I vividly remember us hunting Wyrm at yalahar zoo, he was typing attacking spells while I watched when he got to low hp so he could go down the stairs and start typing healing spells or to stop spamming when the mob is dead. We were mind-blown when we found out hotkeys existed.

Back