• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter - [StoryWriter]

tarekwiz

Hellbot Owner
Reaction score
Name : Tarek Adel
Experience : 4 years of C# Programming Experience and Lua so i can script some advanced scripts
Samples : I've Made a Realmap OTS which had some custom scripts that i scripted and I Made a C# Port Checker and many many more
Contact Info : tarekwiz (Skype)
Thanks in Advance :D

Name : Tarek Adel
Experience : 4 years of C# Programming Experience and Lua so i can script some advanced scripts
Samples : I've Made a Realmap OTS which had some custom scripts that i scripted and I Made a C# Port Checker and many many more
Contact Info : tarekwiz (Skype)
Thanks in Advance :D

so you started programming and lua scripting at 10?
do you even know whats 'Story Writer'?

yes, yes and ofc i know whats a story writer

- - - Updated - - -

and im also a GDG Member (Google Developers Group)

Not wanting to flame your thread but I think people that come here need to know that your information is crossed. You posted on someone elses thread that you had 7 years of C# and scripting experience.

I think everyone needs to know that your information is missleading to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom