• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Strajkerz's mapping

Should I move to higher client in mapping?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SWEVO

Reaction score
Hello, please tell me what to change in my map etc,and have in mind this is 8.0 client,couldn't add much details etc.cave.png hydras.png

Step one: think of feedback I could give.
Step two: see if the uploader is a polak or br
Step three: found out that he needs a script for a super UH ''SWEVO Oky :D Got maybe any left scripts ? cause i need super uh script and super sd :D''
Step four: post this and get the fuck out of here

As for me, first screen looks quite interesting. :) But try to avoid this:
NnSUvlU.png

It doesn't look good. Besides, try to detail all this lava, or just remove it. How about a fire fields on it? :) And one last advice (of course I assume that this is an RPG map) - two dragons and dragon lord is quite too much for such small cave, hm? :) Good work :)

As for me, first screen looks quite interesting. :) But try to avoid this:
NnSUvlU.png

It doesn't look good. Besides, try to detail all this lava, or just remove it. How about a fire fields on it? :) And one last advice (of course I assume that this is an RPG map) - two dragons and dragon lord is quite too much for such small cave, hm? :) Good work :)

Bullshit, you won't be able to see most of the lava anyway. And two dragons and a dragon lord is not too much, never did naginata quest eh? Two dragon lords in a smaller room.

It doesn't look like a final room of quest, eh? Just like a short cave between two different caves. :) And yes, we won't be able to see most of the lava. So why is lava placed here? If author decided to place a lava, I suggest him to detail it a little bit. Anyway firstly you are hating him, and then you are protecting author. Why? I think that this cave is pretty good as for amatheur, so I just gave him a little suggestions, what he could modify in details. Soo stop being so smart, ok? Geez, you truly are a difficult person.

It doesn't look like a final room of quest, eh? Just like a short cave between two different caves. :) And yes, we won't be able to see most of the lava. So why is lava placed here? If author decided to place a lava, I suggest him to detail it a little bit. Anyway firstly you are hating him, and then you are protecting author. Why? I think that this cave is pretty good as for amatheur, so I just gave him a little suggestions, what he could modify in details. Soo stop being so smart, ok? Geez, you truly are a difficult person.

Detailing something you can't see. Sounds like a waste of time, if you ask me.

Maybe he is doing maps not for $, or fame, or something, but for something like I do - for his own satisfaction. And many times I detail places, which nobody will see while playing on my map. But still, it is my hobby, and I'm doing it. And it was only my suggestion, he knows best, what his map needs.

Back