• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Strange error when i updated server.

Arrish

Reaction score
When i updated my server from 0.3.5pl crying damson to the newest mystic spirit (8.62) And i replaced the forgotten server and updated my map to 8.60. When i start the server and log in everything works but when i click on for example ladder or a well i dont go up/down it just says you cant use this object. What is the problem? Anyone who might have an idea what it can be?

Thanks.

i replaced the most of my things except my map ofcourse . When you are replacing mystic spirit with your own server what things should you replace anyone can tell me please?

Ok man, for ladders its actions

I don't know much about the differences between 0.3 and 0.2 (mystic spirit) but you can try this

Go to your old folder and copy actions folder to new distro if that fixes it then its all good.

save the new actions folder in case it doesnt work

ALWAYS back up your files before making ANY change.

Back