• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Strange symbols in database

_Aion_

Nothing Else
Solutions
Reaction score
Can anyone help me?
a while ago I had a problem with a script, then deactivated the script.
But the "nothing" gave the same error in a current script, made by Darkoahs.
Link of script that are giving erro http://otland.net/f83/grizzly-adams-killing-name-quest-all-tasks-more-real-tibia-159150/
The error consists of, instead of getting numerical values ​​in the database, something is "corrupting" my database, rendering them with symbols.
Look at the picture.

Capturar.JPG

If anyone knows how I can fix, I thank you.
I think it must be something in the sourcer, because the script made ​​by him is without error.
Note: I'm using TFS 0.3.6 PL1

Last edited:
storages keys above 65000 and performing a numeric sum in lua in the same function make that happen
try to use lower storage keys

I tried that and still continues giving error ...
works by a time, say that one hours works without errors, then gets that way "corrupted".
I was told that the sourcer is something that I am using and I have to change something, but not know what it is to modify and the person did not explain.

Your search in your ot server data..[action,movement,creaturescript,global etc..] number of storages?..
65034 etc..

Set those storages on -1 with creaturescripts login or using database idk. Just change values which gives you error.

Well, I think you can just dump the database. It seems to be the only logical way to go about such a problem. Otherwise I'd try to delete the storage keys that are bigger than 65000 from your database completely. I do not have much experience with databases, but I believe that may solve your problem.

Back