• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Strange symbols in database

_Aion_

Nothing Else
Solutions
Reaction score
Can anyone help me?
a while ago I had a problem with a script, then deactivated the script.
But the "nothing" gave the same error in a current script, made by Darkoahs.
Link of script that are giving erro http://otland.net/f83/grizzly-adams-killing-name-quest-all-tasks-more-real-tibia-159150/
The error consists of, instead of getting numerical values ​​in the database, something is "corrupting" my database, rendering them with symbols.
Look at the picture.

Capturar.JPG

If anyone knows how I can fix, I thank you.
I think it must be something in the sourcer, because the script made ​​by him is without error.
Note: I'm using TFS 0.3.6 PL1

Last edited:
What scripts is the problem? And when did it happend, did you add/remove anything during that period?
Other then that I have no clue, but from the sql table I can only say you are trying to use a higher var then accepted. But in the scripts they are in the accepted range.
Good luck!

Here the image of "describe"

Change the "value" column to an int, instead of varchar as someone already suggested. If you do this SQL can't insert non number values into the database and instead throw an error. With this error can you see which files you've thats inserting the strange symbols and fix them.

Have you changed the column to int instead of varchar? There is something wrong in your code somewhere that inserts strange values. The only thing you/we can do is to locate those errors and correct them.

To find those errors you could try what I and others suggested, else there is nothing we can do since we don't know how your code is coded, actions etc.

Try change xampp to wamp or something. If still doesn't work its source problem so change engine.
Use brain try to fix it yourself because only you can do it.

I know very little about OT servers and the data table which make up their databases, however, by the look of that screenshot - my first reaction would be that it's encrypted? did you add that data yourself? did you set up the protocol for adding the data to that table?

Nobody cannot help you. You have to move your server from Windows to Linux. Additionally, you should update an source code. Your version of forgottenserver is outdated and probably it contains a lot of bugs. For instance - you can update mysql adapter (copy it from forgottenserver 1.0).

I think it's good time to update your server and client to latest.

Back