• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Strange Wireless Internet problem

Have you tried pressing 'fn' + 'F9' ?

I just read that it's supposed to open the wireless switch so you can turn it on/off.
Edit:Update:
g8jFPzvPnF.png

go here, this might be for you! :)

But what should I download? :p The Atheros driver or Intel WLAN driver? Hmm. I'll try downloading both and see if it works, thanks mate :)

mby ur wierless card is broke?

Yeah, I'm beginning to think so too but why is there a "!" mark on "Network Controller" in Device Manager?

But what should I download? :p The Atheros driver or Intel WLAN driver? Hmm. I'll try downloading both and see if it works, thanks mate :)

Yeah, I'm beginning to think so too but why is there a "!" mark on "Network Controller" in Device Manager?

Post Screenshot!

::protip::
Use this program to capture, upload and ready the picture for post in seconds!
IMGSnapper

But the problem is that it doesn't work at all. I can't connect to any networks at all, basically, the list that shows up with the available connections is empty. It says that there is no available connection when there is...

Is your wireless switch turned on? ^_^

Back