• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

strange?

Status
Not open for further replies.

redkiller

Reaction score
i made custom client and on the item loader i changed the max items from 13k to 18k but the items dont work over 15 or 16k any chance you guys know why? iam not a bigginer rev 3884 0.4_TSF with custom client the items work on 14k ish not over 16k for sure didnt check all 15k tho but its setted on the server 18k.... must be the math i guess?

First of all, you need to read the rules of this board. All 0.4 support must be posted here: http://otland.net/f250/
Second of all, exactly pinpoint the problem, don't just say "items over 15k or 16 don't work", this doesn't make any sense.
And third of all, it might be the math, but don't be surprised if no one is helping you here, you need to restructure your problem.

ok sorry will reformulate my question but iam not premmy ....

to define max items server can handle its here right? i think it doesn't work over 15k due to math no?

i have 2k custom items on 8.60 server and i setted them to 16100+ but they only work on 14k ish

here:
zx60id.png

Last edited:
Exactly, were you ever premium?
If not, then you're not supposed to have 0.4 TFS.

i was premmium long time ago iam at otland for years
iam not afraid to pay it but..... wanna ask taulaturen the record of my premmy? cuz it will be there i can't afford now cuz i would buy it right now if that was the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back