• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Streaming

all your comments are very negative. mind your own sad life.
ok, but it feels abusable to just spam that stream is up everytime everyday, like a hole in the system, you missed the whole point of what i said and focused on toxicity while i am nowhere close of hating anyone.

ok, but it feels abusable to just spam that stream is up everytime everyday, like a hole in the system, you missed the whole point of what i said and focused on toxicity while i am nowhere close of hating anyone.

Wait u feel annonyed of someone who post his "stream" but not from people who spam every 7.4 server gala? Insane

I want him to ring the bell while me sleeping every day 4 am to tell me he is steaming I wouldn't be mad at all and will watch him doing the request that he got from someone to make for him the famous !aol system with farting effects

Let's see if we can clear out the queue again.

The queue never ends, apparently.

Let's try to clear it again.

Alright, got some sleep.
Definitely clearing queue this time..
Post automatically merged:

Queue is cleared! woo.

Good night.

Last edited:
Alright queue filled back up.

Gonna try to clear it again for the final time.

Surely we can create an NPC while not crashing the computer tonight, right?

Continuing the Task NPC
I was waiting for this very much
😢

Back