• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Streaming

Getting a few scripts in.
Probably <2 hour stream

I already asked you for a script but you didn't even respond to me

• If you see the thread more people are asking for FREE scripts.
  • If something is FREE you should just wait your turn.
  • You JUST posted your request like a few hours ago, Xikini is sometimes taking hours to finish a script for FREE and does 1-2 scripts day, again for FREE
  • You cannot ask him to hurry up or to take your request first, you're not the only one on OTLand, just plain rude to say "you didn't even respond to me" be a little grateful.

blame the forum gods for that xD
If I post sooner then 24 hours, my posts get auto-merged..

So makes me not want to post/reply until I'm sure 24 hours has passed, or after someone has commented, so my posts don't get stuck together, and hard to keep track of.

If nobody posts after I post a script/reply, then I have to wait 24 hours.. and replying to someone can potentially cost me a full day of wait-time before I can post another script.

So basically I just go in order of posts received and reply to nobody 🤷‍♂️

Do you understand the concept of queue order? When someone requests a script for free, it's important to acknowledge that Xikini is systematically addressing requests from each client, ensuring that each individual's script is fulfilled in the order received. This process adheres to the principle of queue order and does not involve any form of queue jumping. It's essential to respect this procedural fairness and patiently wait for your turn. I trust this clarifies the matter for you.

And up again. Longer stream today.

blame the forum gods for that xD
If I post sooner then 24 hours, my posts get auto-merged..
Your request to increase the timeframe to 72h has been received. It will be reviewed in the order it was received. Please avoid sending duplicate requests as that may result in your request being merged with your previous request. We are still processing your request to have your account deleted.

Back at it.
Looks like we need to learn Modal Windows today. 💘💨

Alright, let's see if we can clear out the queue again.

Back