• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Struggling a bit...

Blitzd_OTs

Mapper
Reaction score
Ok, so two things:

1.) Is it possible to get my database to read an xml file, due to my support list not working on the site as the groups are located in xml. If so how?

2.) How can i change my website from localhost to my server i-p. I did use search and found a tutorial, YET that makes it redirect me to my bthomehub settings page.. (like the home hub manager) So any help ? :p

Thanks for support

much appreciated
//mitch4ll

Ok, so two things:

1.) Is it possible to get my database to read an xml file, due to my support list not working on the site as the groups are located in xml. If so how?

2.) How can i change my website from localhost to my server i-p. I did use search and found a tutorial, YET that makes it redirect me to my bthomehub settings page.. (like the home hub manager) So any help ? :p

Thanks for support

much appreciated
//mitch4ll

1. ---
2. If you are localhost you cannot use your global IP. Use localhost or your IPv4-adress :)

@up, what you mean? i want other people to get on site by typing the servers ip in, i know i get on it with localhost, or 120.~ or w,e but how come it brings up the home hub manager page when i try the host ip?

Also for #1, maybe it would be easier to just make the supports page in the database by reading the xml file, then ignoring it after its on database... Or can anyone tell me how to get rid of xml and make the database be able to provide a support page.

@topic, found 1 more thing out! If you make an account on site, it doesn't work ingame, says account info is wrong, yet it is placed in the database like all the others :S

Last edited:
Back