• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Strydera: The wrath of Stryde.

Berzerky

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello, today i'm going to tell you about my new server, Strydera.

Server info.

Custom map.
Custom spells/npcs/monsters and items.
Lag free 24/7 hosting.
Exp rates: Start from 60x - 5x.
Serious server.

I'm currently needing the following jobs.

Co-mapper - will be fixing details small areas and will be giving ideas to the main mapper (me).

Npc/Monster/Spell Scripter - Will be fixing Custom spells, npcs and monsters.
Thats all for now.

Story

The clip-clop of hooves were announce, as he rode into the light he could see that his white sur-coat bore the red cross of the Templars. with his trusty steed he had no fear, but fear was not an option.
The light blew and they stopped before a large oak door. The knight hesitated briefly before handing across the scroll as he entered the portal, now a new world has been created, theres many mysteries to be solved in, Strydera.

I hope i get many offers that i can accept into my team, my msn is [email protected]
Add me if you want to join or if you have any questions.

Kind regards,

Jake.

Last edited:
Anyone? I'm urgently needing staff.
You will have access to full GOD rights and will be able to change anything.

The server will probably be up within some weeks 1-2 for all excited people. There will ofcourse be a fancy site, Designed. Not flat. Where we will have teasers for each and every update we will make. At first we will try to update as often as possible with new quests/areas/spawns or even events, When I say as often as possible I mean 1-2weeks, In the beginning, then there will be a little bit more space when we have added alot of stuffs.

There will be Custom monster, As well as orginal monsters.
Custom map ( 100% Custom - Some ideas could be taken from RL tibia map, as tombs etc or drag spawns in desert, But they are for sure improved, larger and nicer then rl map )

And ofcourse, custom & orginal spells:)

(6)thats the only fact you got for now :wub:

Back