• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient Stuck in login list (OTBR) - 12.61

Joriku

Working in the mines, need something?
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
Joriku
Hi,
Been checking around and cannot find an solution for this..
Soo.. I am using this:
OTClient 1.0

What I've done:
changed the config.lua to 1099
Lua:
clientVersion = 1099

Changed the iologindata.cpp
Lua:
uint32_t IOLoginData::gameworldAuthentication(const std::string& email, const std::string& password, std::string& characterName)
{
  Database& db = Database::getInstance();

std::ostringstream query;
  query << "SELECT `id`, `password` FROM `accounts` WHERE `email` = " << db.escapeString(email) << " or `name` = " << db.escapeString(email);
  DBResult_ptr result = db.storeQuery(query.str());
  if (!result) {
    std::cout << "[IOLoginData::gameworldAuthentication] Account not found!" << std::endl;
    return 0;
  }
I got rid of the

[IOLoginData::gameworldAuthentication] Wrong Password!​

And can now enter the world but nothing happens, just stuck while console prints out that the character has logged in.
2c4489e8224df74cf4fc56a7cb466879.jpg

075f807c28fc8986ef1aa3f083f18e33.png

Ideas?

Solution
changing config.lua isn't enough to change engine client version, your OTC will still need to be client 12.61
Hmm, I use the 12.61 .dat and .spr files for the OTC. Used to work back at 12.40 tho..
Just like a 10.100 client with the 12.40 .dat & .spr

I found out that Tibia 10 (Including OTClient) Is no longer supported, only client 12 which causes crashes..
changing config.lua isn't enough to change engine client version, your OTC will still need to be client 12.61
Hmm, I use the 12.61 .dat and .spr files for the OTC. Used to work back at 12.40 tho..
Just like a 10.100 client with the 12.40 .dat & .spr

I found out that Tibia 10 (Including OTClient) Is no longer supported, only client 12 which causes crashes..

Last edited:
Solution
Back