• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Stuck with znote/right client

Ssub Zzero

Reaction score
Hey guys new to this site joined not long ago, realling loving all the content and tutorials.

I have watched a fair bit of videos and done a ton of reading but I have hit a bit of a stump.. I Really wanted to host a 8.6 server using the TFS but all I couldnt find any TFS servers in 8.6 with the same Config layout as all the tutorials. I found a 8.7 server changed the info imported it in php my admin or w/.e its called. Then got the z note to work however once i tried to log into the site with my account it wouldnt work On the local host had the error wrong ip or w/e So i took the advice in a diff thread and changed it to 127.0.0.1 and it came up with a diff error. I came to the conclusion that i must be using a TFS version not compatible with Z note ACC. I looked at the versions that are compatible but it seems as if they are all for tibia 9.0+ is there any tibia 8.6 or 8.7 versions using tfs that are compatible with Znote? I apologies if the question seems dumb and it prolly has a straight forward asnwer and if I have posted this in the wrong section.

Kind regards,

Ssub

Have you downloaded a datapack: http://otland.net/forums/data-packs.464/ ?
If you are gonna start from scratch, find someone who is willing to give you 0.4, either r3884 or r3777. (84 for windows and 77 for linux os)

And what he means by convert database, is if you use eg. znote you have a certin database structure while if you are using modern aac or my favorite gesior 2012, you have a diffrent structure.
So a good tip is to not listen to what everyone is saying, and go with what you feel you want and need.
Pros with znote is that not alot ppl use it, = safety problems won't be exploited, if you are lucky.
Cons not alot of ppl use it, = low amount of free stuff to download

Modern aac was a thing that was popular like 1-2 years ago, 2(now banned members) created it, due to the old outdated versions of gesior. But its discontinued now I think.

Pros with gesior is all the scripts you can use, alot of ppl use it so alot of free scripts(> 2012), The safety is rly good, and simplisty.
Ive never even tryd znote, downloaded it and removed it 30 min later, no big reasons, just diden't like the way its made layout loading etc.
And atleast me have only had good interactions with gesior, helped more times then I can think of. Great guy, and the older stuff me made
is pretty much crap, But the 2012 version is gold.. Using it right now and have since the day he released it.

Con you might have to convert old layouts/scripts, but its not as hard as to convert to modern or znote.

Pros with all: They all have good security system, (not the old gesior) Gesior is also best if you are new, since alot of members
know how it workes and can help out. Same thing I would never use OTX, due to almost no one uses it. Ppl prefer TFS.
But ye you see my side, im not leaving gesior 2012. If you ask me nothing beats it.

Gesior 2012: http://otland.net/threads/gesior-2012-version-1-0-1-for-0-2-x-0-3-6-and-all-0-4.176677/

And there is probbly gonna be others who will write now that im sooo wrong that modern aac / znote and w/e is better. But its my point of view on this.
As I said go with what you feel you need and want.

You can pm me if you got any questions.

Back