• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Stuck

Safwan

Reaction score
hi im stuck with few things here are some of them see if you can help me plx.
1)When i start up my server like put it online it says of all the houses [20/08/2009 09:16:35] Warning: [Houses::loadHousesXML] House entry not set - Name: - House id: 91

2) How do i make spells?
3) How do i srt out !bless !aol if people say tht they wont lose lvl+items so like if i say !bless and i die thy wont lose lvl how do i sort tht out?
Looking forward to get my answer thanks.

1. open the map editor, then u choose that house 91.. set the door/ exit for him, save it = should work, if not, mess with it a lil..

2. You open some spell with notepad if you want to edit it, and just do what you want, if you want to make new 1, use spell maker or just code new 1 with the notepad, i prefer that way so u actually know what you're doing.

3. and for the !aol !bless commands, you gotta sort the talk actions out, shouldnt be 2 hard. Also if you got some problems use search function, most questions have been already asked..

Also this is waayy wrong section

Back
Top Bottom